It's almost Thanksgiving, but lets take a moment and see how incredible chickens are at keeping their heads in one place. It's called Chicken Head Tracking:
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
This is my personal giving page, as I'm doing Mustaches for Kids. Here's what the heck I'm doing, but it basically involves growing a mustache for public school kids throughout November: [NBC, FREEwilliamsburg].
Please consider donating to my causes which will benefit local Brooklyn public school kids, as outlined below!
1. 5 kinds of percussion instruments for a music program.
2. 6 digital cameras to help students launch an on-line school newspaper.
3. 30 mice, 30 mice pads, 4 USB 7-port hubs, and 30 headphones for kids to explore the internet.
4. 10 Scrabble game sets and 10 chess game board sets.
5. a xylophone and mallets
6. 27 subscriptions to Time For Kids magazine
8. a comparative animal dissection kit!!!
These kids, and my mustache, need your help!